vrijdag 7 januari 2011

America's Next Topmodel!

Hi there!
I watched America’s next top model  a couple times and I was really surprised (again) by the expectations of a model agency. They expect a girl to be 1.80 tall and have a weigh of max. 60! And then they expect  the girl to still look pretty..? How can somebody look pretty when they only eat a slice of bread a day to stay “in shape” . It really amazes me how thin the girls are, and I still can’t understand the standards of the model industry.
 Buttt anyways, I like the show America’s next top model. I think why the program became so popular is that they also put a lot of drama in the program. The girls need to argue, fight and gossip. I guess it’s a marketing strategy of the producers of certain programs, just to make the program more attractive to the target, that appear to be girls of my age.
Here you see a picture of the models of this season.


And I also added a picture of Tyra Banks because I like the way she looks and I like her personality in the show. She is very gorgeous, isn't she?

Bye,
Nargis
Here you see a picture of the models of this season.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten