vrijdag 7 januari 2011

Hello.. Lady Gaga!

Hello everybody,
This blog I’d like to dedicate to Lady Gaga and her outrageous taste of fashion. Though I am not a fan of her music but she does stand out compared to the other celebrity’s. If not with her music then definitely with her outfits. She is particularly known for wearing shocking outfits to the Music Awards and other events. But I must say that her actions are a necessity for in Hollywood everyone is expected to stand out in a certain way. Otherwise you’re boring, the paparazzi won’t snap shots of you, the tabloids won’t write about you and therefore you won’t be famous! I will show you a couple pictures of Lady Gaga and her outrageous outfits!


"The White Versions"


"The Freaky Ones"



"The famous meat dress"


As you can see Lady Gaga is not only creative with her clothes but also with her make-up and her hair!
I’m sure Lady Gaga doesn’t need a lot of Lady Gaga marketing or promotion because everyone remembers her. Her style and voice are unforgettable.

Lady Gaga also won an award for the best music clips, I can’t really agree with that because her clips also shocked a lot of people. In some of her clips you see blood, or extremely naked people. I don’t think that is suppose to be on the television during day time. I also think that the reason why she won the award and is so popular, is because they are so shocking! Well, enough about Lady Gaga hope you all enjoyed watching the pictures.
XoXo Nargis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten