zondag 2 januari 2011

Vogue: Carine Roitfeld

Hello everybody,
Here I am again with my blog. I hope you all enjoyed my last blog with the pictures of the Victoria’s Secret Show 2010, which was on the television last week! Too bad our Dutch model Doutzen Kroes wasn’t  on the show. But this is understandable due to the fact that she’s pregnant and giving birth in a few months But I really enjoyed watching  the show, it was so spectacular!
Anyway, I found some news about Vogue (It’s a fashion magazine I used to read a lot) and it mentioned that Carine Roitfeld has announced to leave Vogue Paris. After 10 years of bringing us the best shoots, the most high fashion shoes and the most gorgeous models, she is ready to face new challenges. I guess even those with the most powerful jobs want to do something different after a while and I'm curious to see who will be the new leading lady and what that will do to Paris Vogue... Who would you suggest? The rumor has it Carine will be involved with Tom Ford, I can't wait to see how that turns out!
I really liked the way Carine made the Vogue more attractive but I guess it’s time for someone new to take her place.

Carine Roitfeld,  the lady in the red dress.
Bye Bye,
Xoxo Nargis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten