maandag 3 januari 2011

ZARA

Hi people,
I really like to talk this time about my FAVOURITE  BRAND ALL TIMES: Z A R A !
Every season we need new clothes. We empty our closets and make room for new nice pieces. This time of the year screams for not just regular clothes, but WARM clothes ! Since we prefer shopping from our sofa instead of walking in the snow and wind, it is even better to shop online.

Therefore, I am very happy with the new Zara webshop! Zara has many great clothing pieces, that’s why it’s one of my favorite stores. 04-11-2010 Zara launched their new online store. I really like the ´cleanness´ of the website and the inspiring lookbook is great too. The website shows the items on a real model in a complete outfit. This way you get a better impression of the clothes you want to buy. What makes it even easier is that you can zoom in on the pictures, for a better look at the fabrics and details. Perfect! I´m not sad anymore if I have to stay in on a cold day, I get warmed up by this nice new website! In fact, when I’m finishing this blog I will order a nice blouse or something for New Years Eve!
- XXX-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten