maandag 17 januari 2011

Beyoncé: House of Deréon

Hiii,
I’m back again, and I would like to dedicate my last blog to my favorite singer all times, Beyoncé Knowles! She is a singer, an actress and a rolemodel. You name it, and she does it! And the most of all she is a great fashionista! I’d like to tell you about the clothing line House of Deréon, where she is the face of. Too bad they don’t sell these clothes in the Netherlands. But I’ve found some pictures on the internet, so I can show you what style the House of Deréon is.


I think these clothes get a lot of buyers not only for the fact that these clothes are nice but also because Beyoncé is the face of this clothing line. This is a very smart marketing tool,  because a lot of fans of Beyoncé actually do buy the clothes of the House of Deréon. I can imagine how much extra profit this brand makes. The only thing Beyoncé has to do is photo shoots and promote the clothing line by wearing the clothes when they select a new collection. I don’t think she determinates what will be in the collection. The designers use her celebrity publicity and so they get more attention for their clothing line. Of course Beyoncé will also get a part of the profit. This is a nice strategy and has a win-win situation. Andddd, the clothes are adorable, if you want to see more take a look on http://www.houseofdereon.com/
Byee, Xoxo
Nargis Shah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten