maandag 3 januari 2011

UGG

Hiii, I’m back again!
When I finished my last blog I was still thinking about Carine’s job, because to be honest that’s a very nice job she had.  Working for a fashion magazine sounds like a perfect job for me. I know for sure that a fashion magazine needs a marketer too. Hmm, when I finish college I might check out for some jobs at Vogue’s. I might end up like Carine Roitfeld did, but then it will be Nargis Shah at Vogue Amsterdam, haha, just joking. I was dreaming (again).
What I’d like to mention in my blog is that I totally love the UGG brand! It helps me when I’m walking through the snow and keeps my feet from getting cold haha! I’m so glad that I walked in the UGG store once and bought the Uggs that I fell in love with.
These are the uggs I bought a few months ago.
But I’d like to show you guys the new winter collection of UGG. Too bad my wallet doesn’t allow me to buy another pair of Uggs.


I like the camel coloured ones; they look kind of cute to me. Sadly,  I can only admire them, instead of wearing them.


Here’s another picture of UGG and Jimmy Choo’s combi, very funny so I felt like sharing it with you guys.
Xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten